Tobacco is a plant that contains a chemical called nicotine. Nicotine is addictive and can harm your health.
Tobacco smoking is the leading cause of preventable death in the United States.
Smoking causes cancer, heart disease, and lung disease.
Smoking can also cause infertility, low birth weight, and early death in infants and children.
There are many ways to quit smoking, and there is help available.
What are 10 facts about tobacco?
Tobacco has been around for centuries, and while its use has declined in developed countries, it is still widely used in the developing world. Here are 10 facts about tobacco:
1. Tobacco contains nicotine, which is addictive.
2. Tobacco can cause cancer and other diseases.
3. Tobacco smoke contains more than 7,000 chemicals, including hundreds that are toxic.
4. Tobacco smoke is a leading cause of preventable death in the United States.
5. Secondhand smoke is also a leading cause of preventable death, including in children.
6. There is no safe level of exposure to tobacco smoke.
7. Tobacco use is the leading cause of death in the world.
8. More than 1.1 billion people smoke tobacco products worldwide.
9. Nearly six million people die each year from tobacco-related illnesses.
10. Tobacco use is highest in low- and middle-income countries.
What is a fact about tobacco?
A fact about tobacco is that it is a plant that is found in the nightshade family. It is native to the Americas, but it is now grown all over the world. Tobacco is used to make cigarettes, cigars, and other tobacco products.
What are 5 interesting facts about smoking?
Smoking is a practice in which a substance, most commonly tobacco, is burned and the smoke is inhaled. It is a recreational activity as well as a way to consume medication. Here are five interesting facts about smoking:
1. Smoking is the leading cause of preventable death in the United States.
2. Smoking increases the risk of lung cancer, heart disease, and stroke.
3. Smoking can also cause fertility problems and increase the risk of miscarriage.
4. Smoking is bad for both smokers and non-smokers.
5. Quitting smoking can be difficult, but it is worth it for your health.
What are 6 facts about smoking?
1.Smoking is the leading cause of preventable death in the United States.
2.Smoking causes cancer, heart disease, and lung disease.
3.Smoking can also cause other health problems, such as reproductive problems and cataracts.
4.Smokers who quit reduce their risk of disease and death.
5.Smoking is expensive.
6.Smoking bans protect nonsmokers from secondhand smoke.
What are 3 facts about smoking?
Smoking is a habit that many people find difficult to break. It is a habit that is not only harmful to the smoker, but also to the people around them.
1. Smoking is a major cause of cancer.
2. Smoking can cause heart disease.
3. Smoking can cause lung disease.
What tobacco does to the body?
Tobacco is a plant that is mainly used to make cigarettes, cigars, and pipe tobacco. Tobacco leaves are dried and then chopped or ground into a fine powder. Tobacco can also be chewed, sniffed, or used in a water pipe.
Smoking tobacco is the most common way to use it. When you smoke tobacco, you inhale the smoke into your lungs. Cigarette smoke contains chemicals that can damage your lungs.
Smoking causes many diseases, including cancer, heart disease, and lung disease. Smoking also causes premature death.
Smoking is the leading cause of preventable death in the United States.
Is it OK for a 14 year old to smoke?
Smoking is not recommended for anyone, regardless of their age. However, some people start smoking as early as 14 years old.
Smoking can cause many health problems, including cancer and heart disease. It can also make it difficult to breathe and can damage your lungs.
If you are 14 years old and you smoke, you are not only putting your own health at risk, but you are also putting the health of those around you at risk.
If you want to quit smoking, there are many resources available to help you, including nicotine replacement therapies and counselling.
If you are unable to quit smoking on your own, you may want to consider seeking help from a professional. There are many great resources available, and you can find one that is right for you.
Quitting smoking is not easy, but it is worth it in the end. You will feel better physically and emotionally, and you will be less likely to develop health problems.